Some of us are guilty in taking our website for granted. Now’s a good time to remind ourselves why our investment in a website is so important.
1) Start ups: You can start a new business online with just a website, you don’t need staff, premises, or even a product. Just an idea, and with a low cost investment in a website – you’re up and running.
2) Your investors/The bank: If you’re looking for finance, from friends, family, investors, or the bank, better make sure you have a good website, to showcase your business.
3) Your customers: Pretty well 90% of your potential customers have contacted a company or bought online from a website in the last 12 months. No website? They’ll soon find your competitors’.
4) Your brochure: Your website is, in effect, your online brochure. Even better than in print, you can update the information contained instantly – all your content, price lists, opening hours, etc can be constantly updated.
5) Show off your achievements: Your website provides the opportunity to demonstrate what you do, and how well you do it.
6) Open for business 24/7: Your website is always open for business, and enables you to communicate to your customers with your marketing messages, special offers, new products, events, promotions, etc.
7) Gives you a voice: your website gives you the opportunity to say and do exactly what you want – you can break the mould, do your own thing, disrupt an existing market.
8) Beat big businesses: Having a well designed website with a solid strategy behind it means you really can compete with larger businesses, without all the massive overheads they have to suffer.
9) Credibility: No business large or small has any credibility at all if they do not have a well designed, easy to navigate website.
If you haven’t already got your website up to speed, now is the time to make a plan.
There are many ways of approaching this, and lots of so called ‘help’ out there.
Why not make that call to the Top Cat Media, we can make the whole process simple, and extremely cost effective.